Explore the magical city of the Incas and visit the most amazing sights of the city. Visit the sacred valley, the Inca palace and a beautiful monastery.
Arrive in Cusco and start enjoying all the nature and the culture of the Incas Andes. Our driver and designated guide will be ready to pick you up from the airport or hotel depending where you tell us, we begin the journey towards the Sacred Valley and stay in Ollantaytambo, where we spend the night during the days of the program. We usually recommend spending the first days in the Sacred Valley because the height is lower and you have a better chance of acclimatizing to the altitude. Later we take the road to Ollantaytambo where our transport stops in strategic locations to take pictures of the views with the Apus or glaciers surrounding the Sacred Valley.
– Day 1: Arrival in Cusco:
Arriving in Cusco to enjoy all the majesty and culture of the Incas Andes
Pick up from the place you have request in advance.
-Day 2 Visit the Ollantaytambo Fortress and the Old Town.
*The second day is a quiet morning where you can sleep in for a little longer
*Hiking in the Town While enjoy the Inca Village of Ollantaytambo
– Day 3: Bicycle Tours in Abra Malaga plus a visit to Pumamarca
* Biking Tour in the morning °Abra Malaga Ride°
* Visit Pumamarca in the afternoon (optional downhill biking)
* Take the train in the Night to Aguas Caliente (Machu Picchu Pueblo)
-Day 4: Machu Picchu
* Visit Machu Picchu all day.
* Return to Ollantaytambo or Cusco in the Night
-Day 5: Return To Cusco Day off and Time to go back to Cusco (Optional thing to do this day is Visit Moray-Maras-Salineras)
The cost of the packages is S/1699(PEN) or $549(USD) per person, minimum two people to begin packages
- Professional Guide
- Mountain bike
- Beautiful Hiking
- Private transportation during the packages
- Feeding during the packages
- Bus to Machupicchu
- Entrances to Machupicchu
- Round trip Train ticket
- Extra Snacks
- Entrances to the Sacred Valley Archeology Sites
- Alcoholic Drinks
If you have any questions or doubts you can send us an Email.